Think you´ve got what it takes?
The Company employs 500 staff, ships 2 million orders a year and
generates annual sales of £100m. We are growing quickly and sales are forecast to reach £150m within three years.
Sales Support Agents, £7.65 per hour.
BVG Group is known locally as a fishing tackle business, but the reality is that this is a small part of our business. We sell over 20,000 exciting products across Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition and Home Electrical sectors. We generate 2 million orders a year, marketing our products through catalogues, national press advertisements, eBay, Amazon and supplying high street retailers such as Aldi.
We already generate sales of £83m per annum and will double this over the next three years - increasing our workforce from 300 to 700 strong in the process.
We are going places and so could you, by joining our team. We are looking for driven individuals to join our fast paced Customer Contact Centre.
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for every aspect of our customers' experience, from the initial processing of their order to dealing with any enquiries, by phone, post or via the web.
Successful candidates will need to be motivated, have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and will be able to work under their own initiative. Previous experience in customer service would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
BVG Group offers excellent promotion prospects and some of the most senior people in our business started work in our contact centre.
Hour of work fall between 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) in a rotating shift pattern, with Saturday work required once every three weeks (paid at 50p per hour premium).
Part time hours, evening, weekend and overtime also available
IT Technician £22k-£24K
An exciting opportunity exists for an IT Technician based at the Brecon Headquarters, though occasional travel to our other divisions may be required. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day management and support of IT systems. This is a varied and challenging role in a fast-growing company.
Essential skills required include:
- Microsoft Active Directory management.
- Microsoft Windows server administration.
- TCP/IP Networking, including DNS, DHCP, Firewall management, routing, FTP, etc.
- Desktop / Laptop / Mobile device deployment.
- Desktop Support for Windows Desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good time management.
Whilst not essential, the following skills would be desirable:
- Experience of network security, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Axapta/Dynamics.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with multiple Email platforms.
- Experience with Dell Appasure backup systems.
- Exposure to Mac/Linux/other OS systems.
- Exposure to IP Telephony.
To apply for this position, please email your CV & covering letter to Matt Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Junior Sales Account Executive
Year 1 OTE circa £17,000 - £19,000
An exciting opportunity exists for a sales focused account executive to manage key relationships with our national newspaper clients. The role does not involve cold calling and is a dedicated junior account management position.
Based at the Brecon Headquarters key responsibilities include:
- Managing 3-5 key accounts, building client relationships, managing reader offer scheduling, creation of offers with our graphic design team and managing the weekly/monthly reporting process
- Maintaining/increasing revenue targets set by clients.
- General administration tasks working mainly in MS Excel and in our own bespoke Mail Order Processing System (full training provided).
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis, attending review meetings with clients.
Ideally of graduate calibre, candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have first-rate written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in the use of MS Office is also essential.
Previous experience in a sales office environment would be a distinct advantage.
Full training will be provided. Excellent prospects for career growth within the organisation.
Applications by email to Claire Carro - Partnerships Manager, email@example.comApply Now
Sales Executive - Daily Deals
Year 1 OTE circa £19,000 - £22,000
An exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Executive to work in our fast-paced B2B distribution team pitching products and securing business with our â€˜Daily Dealsâ€™ ecommerce clients. The post is predominantly based in our Brecon Head Office with occasional trips to London to visit our clients buying team.
- Compiling quotes based on latest stock holdings and emailing to clients buying team. Following up on the telephone, negotiating and securing product slots to feature our products.
- Researching and developing new product ideas for clients. Working closely with our own buying team to procure selected products.
- Monitoring 'deal' performance.
- Monitoring competitor's deals.
- General computer based administration tasks utilising email, Microsoft Excel and Word, and our head office computer system.
Candidates must be of graduate calibre with a willingness to learn, experience in a sales environment would be advantageous. The candidate must have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Self-motivation is key and a desire to succeed is essential. Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Applications by email with covering letter to Vin Bhogal, Sales Director - firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Web Developer - £26,000 to £28,000
The successful candidate will have experience of writing code to query databases, with good problem solving skills and a strong web design ethos.
- Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Experience of working in a busy, demanding web production environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of content management systems
- A problem solving attitude
- Microsoft SQL / MySQL experience
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge of web coding security techniques
To apply for this position, please email your CV & covering letter and examples of previous work to Simon Croppier: email@example.com.Apply Now