Think you´ve got what it takes?
The Company employs 700 staff, ships 2 million orders a year and
generates annual sales of £140m. We are growing quickly and sales are forecast to reach £200m within three years.
Junior Photographer - £18,000 to £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior photographer to join our in house photography team.
The right candidate will be able to work within a studio/catalogue/still life environment and will have a strong photography portfolio that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of digital photography and lighting.
You must be willing to learn, adapt and have a good can-do attitude, as well as the practical problem solving skills needed to photograph the varied products we advertise.
As a junior photographer you will be photographing a wide range of consumer products for manuals, e-commerce and catalogues in studio and assisting on location shoots.
Key priorities of the position include:
- Take accurate quality digital pack-shot images of products as instructed in the studio.
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop (Mac), Capture Pro etc.
- Prepare sets ensuring all equipment is functioning and setting up lighting.
- Ability to work well in a team and have strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be organised, self-motivated and willing to learn and ask questions.
- Must be willing to take responsibility for the care and up keep of the studio.
It is essential that the candidate can demonstrate the following:
- The ability to light and photograph a product in the studio using electronic flash.
- Practical DIY and hands on skills.
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop (Mac) and camera software.
- A Btec Diploma in photography or above and have experience of studio lighting/camera techniques and Photoshop.
- A strong photography portfolio that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of digital photography and studio lighting.
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure.
- Proactive and able to take initiative when required.
- A keen interest in studio product photography and a willingness to learn.
Interview will include a practical studio photograph of one of our products to demonstrate the candidates understanding of lighting.
Please submit portfolio along with your application.
To apply for this position, please email your CV & covering letter to Joanna Walters: email@example.com.Apply Now
Sales Support Agents, £8.00 per hour.
BVG Group is known locally as a fishing tackle business; the reality is that this is a small part of our group. We sell over 25,000 exciting products across Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition and Home Electrical sectors. We generate 4 million orders a year marketing our products through catalogues, national press advertisements, eBay, Amazon, Groupon and supplying high street retailers such as Aldi.
We already generate sales of £140m per annum which will increase to £200m over the next three years increasing our workforce from 750 to 1000 strong in the process.
We are going places and so could you by joining our team. We are looking for driven individuals to join our fast-paced Customer Contact Centre.
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for every aspect of our customers' experience, from the initial processing of their order to dealing with any enquiries, by phone, post or via the web.
BVG Group offers excellent promotion prospects and some of the most senior people in our business started work in our contact centre.
Successful candidates will need to be motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral and will be able to work under their own initiative. Previous experience in customer service would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training provided.
Rate of pay is £8.00 per hour with plenty of opportunity to increase with experience.
Standard shifts are between 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) in a rotating pattern with Saturday work required once every three weeks (paid at 50p per hour premium).
Also, due to our catalogue launches in the USA we now able to offer varied shifts, which can include nightshifts to meet all requirements.
Full time hours are based on 40 hours per week but part time hours, evening/night/ weekend shifts and overtime also available.
There really is something to suit everyone!
For more information, or to apply for this position, please call Louise Williams on 01874 612635 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Reader Offers Administration Assistants
An exciting opportunity exists for an Administration Assistant who will provide a support role for our National Newspaper client Account Managers. Salary meets minimum wage.
The job is based in our Brecon head office and will involve the following tasks:
- Proof reading adverts.
- Liaising with our graphics team to produce advertisements to the correct size and specification.
- Uploading advertising campaigns to our computer-based mail order processing system.
- Monitoring offer performance.
- Monitoring performance vs clients targets.
- Analysing statistics to ensure we maximise revenue for ourselves and our clients.
- Monitoring competitors offers.
- Researching and developing new promotions for media partners.
Candidates must be of graduate calibre ideally with at least one years' experience in a commercial environment. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Self-motivation is key and a desire to succeed is essential. Full training will be provided.
Applications by email with covering letter to Claire Carro, Head of Partnerships - email@example.comApply Now