Think you´ve got what it takes?
The Company employs 325 staff, ships 2 million orders a year and
generates annual sales of £83m
Data Administrator - £20,000 to £22,000
BVG Group is a successful mail order and distribution Group operating 12 successful brands across a broad range of markets. The Company employs 325 staff and generates annual sales of £70m. We're growing rapidly, and aim to reach sales of £150m within the next three years.
You will be supporting a team to collate a wide variety of information into Excel spreadsheets to use for reporting, performance and planning purposes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with various internal contacts, you will receive and gather an array of data.
- Importing and exporting this information from both database and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Collate information into digestible weekly and monthly reports for use by other departments.
- Provide an effective support function providing continuous provision of purchase orders and procurement data throughout the business.
- Creating Pivot tables, using basic formulas, linking spreadsheets.
- Data entry into Microsoft Axapta system.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience of working with multiple Excel spreadsheets.
- Manipulating and collecting data.
- Exceptional data entry and attentional to detail.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be confident with using formulas and pivot tables. Apply Now
Sales Support Agents. £7.35 - £7.65 after training
BVG Group is known locally as a fishing tackle business, but the reality is that this is a small part of our business. We sell over 20,000 exciting products across Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition and Home Electrical sectors. We generate 2 million orders a year, marketing our products through catalogues, national press advertisements, eBay, Amazon and supplying high street retailers such as Aldi.
We already generate sales of £83m per annum and will double this over the next three years - increasing our workforce from 300 to 700 strong in the process.
We are going places and so could you, by joining our team. We are looking for driven individuals to join our fast paced Customer Contact Centre.
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for every aspect of our customers' experience, from the initial processing of their order to dealing with any enquiries, by phone, post or via the web.
Successful candidates will need to be motivated, have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and will be able to work under their own initiative. Previous experience in customer service would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
BVG Group offers excellent promotion prospects and some of the most senior people in our business started work in our contact centre.
Hour of work fall between 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) in a rotating shift pattern, with Saturday work required once every three weeks (paid at 50p per hour premium).
Part time hours, evening, weekend and overtime also available
Office Administrator - £15,500 to £16,500.
BVG Group imports and markets a wide range of home, garden, shoe and clothing products through its own mail-order companies and via distribution to some of the UK's best known high street stores and daily deals websites.
One of Wales' most successful companies, BVG has been listed in the Wales Fast Track 50 list no less than four times. Revenues this year will exceed £100m.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Office Administrator to support the buying and sales teams.
Based at the Brecon Headquarters key responsibilities include:
- Raising Purchase Orders on behalf of the buying team and emailing to suppliers.
- Liaising with UK and overseas suppliers by telephone and email to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Liaising with overseas suppliers and our international shipping agents to ensure shipping schedules are agreed in good time to ensure cargo arrives at UK port in time for warehouse delivery date.
- Liaising with Goods In warehouse colleagues to ensure cargo is received at warehouse on time.
- Other general administration tasks to support the buying and sales teams.
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Proficiency in the use of MS Office is also essential.
Previous experience as an administrator in a busy buying/sales office environment would be a distinct advantage.
Full training will be provided.
Applications by email to:
Managing Director - Core Retail
Junior Web Developer - £21,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior website developer to join our eCommerce team. The role represents a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing departments within the group, and there are excellent prospects for further career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out development tasks on existing websites.
- Assisting senior developers in new website production and roll-out.
- Creating and developing HTML emails for use with our marketing campaigns.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity with MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of developing in PHP or ColdFusion.
- Familiar with search engine optimisation techniques.
To apply for this position, please email a covering letter (explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role), CV, and any links to examples of your previous work, to Simon Croppier (email@example.com).Apply Now
Junior Photographer - £17k - £22k
An exciting opportunity exists for a Junior Photographer based at the Brecon Headquarters.
We are looking for someone that can work within a studio/catalogue/still life environment. A strong photography portfolio that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of digital photography and lighting. You must be willing to learn and adapt, have a good can-do attitude, and a practical problem solving skills towards the varied products we advertise.
As junior photographer, you will be photographing a wide range of consumer products, for manuals, e-commerce and printed work in the studio. This is a flexible role, and you will also be assisting the BVG Photographer in the studio and on location, on everything from helping to build room-sets to location shoots when required.
- Take accurate quality digital pack-shot images of products, as instructed in the studio.
- Technical proficiency in PhotoShop (Mac), Capture Pro etc.
- Attention to detail, and organisation.
- Prepare sets, ensuring all equipment is functioning, and setting up lighting.
- Ability to work well in a team and have strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to learn, and ask.
- Must be willing to take responsibility for the care and up keep of the studio.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Candidate will have a Btec Diploma in photography, or above and have experience of studio lighting/camera techniques and Photoshop.
- A strong photography portfolio that demonstrates sufficient knowledge and techniques of digital photography and studio lighting.
- Technical proficiency in PhotoShop (Mac), and camera software.
- Ability to work well within a team, and under pressure.
- Proactive, and able to take initiative, when required.
- A keen interest in studio product photography, and a willingness to learn is essential.
Please apply with a covering letter and enclose examples from your portfollio, to Dan Price (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply Now