Think you´ve got what it takes?
The Company employs 700 staff, ships 2 million orders a year and
generates annual sales of £140m. We are growing quickly and sales are forecast to reach £200m within three years.
Data Administration Assistant -
Maternity Cover - £20,000 to £22,000
An exciting opportunity exists for a Data Administrator for maternity cover. Based at the Brecon Headquarters key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a team, collating a wide variety of information into Excel spreadsheets to use for reporting, performance and planning purposes.
- Working various internal contacts, you will receive and gather an array of data.
- Importing and exporting this information from both database and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Collate information into digestible weekly and monthly reports for use by other departments.
- Provide an effective support function providing continuous provision of purchase orders and procurement data throughout the business.
- Creating Pivot tables, using basic formulas, linking spreadsheets.
- Data entry into Microsoft Axapta system.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience of working with multiple Excel spreadsheets.
- Have experience of manipulating and collecting data.
- Have exceptional data entry and attentional to detail.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Have the ability to plan work and prioritise tasks with a high sense of urgency.
- Be confident with using formulas and pivot tables.
To apply for this position, please email your CV & covering letter to Mike Coleman: firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
Web Developer - £28,000 to £30,000
Due to phenomenal growth, we are recruiting another experienced Web Developer to join the fastest growing department within the company. We're a big company with a family feel. By joining our web development team, you won't just be another body at a desk. Ideas and suggestions are valued. Decisions are made instantly. We want you to use your skills to build websites to join our innovative portfolio of ecommerce brands, all developed in-house. We get the resources we need; our CEO recognises the importance of the department and sits 30 seconds away from the team.
The successful candidate will have a good eye for design, experience in querying databases (preferably Microsoft SQL), and experience of working in a friendly but busy, often demanding environment. You'll be working on our existing portfolio to keep the sites fresh and technologically current, adding in new features and improving existing ones. We're not going to stop growing, and you'll also be working on integrating new sites into our existing platform, often starting from scratch with your input respected and valued.
- Experience of working in a busy web production environment.
- Experience of content management systems.
- Experience of secure coding techniques.
- Microsoft SQL / MySQL experience.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for this position, please email your CV & covering letter and any URLS to previous work or your online portfolio to Simon Croppier: email@example.com.Apply Now
Sales Support Agents, £7.65 per hour.
BVG Group is known locally as a fishing tackle business; the reality is that this is a small part of our group. We sell over 25,000 exciting products across Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition and Home Electrical sectors. We generate 4 million orders a year marketing our products through catalogues, national press advertisements, eBay, Amazon, Groupon and supplying high street retailers such as Aldi.
We already generate sales of £140m per annum which will increase to £200m over the next three years increasing our workforce from 750 to 1000 strong in the process.
We are going places and so could you by joining our team. We are looking for driven individuals to join our fast-paced Customer Contact Centre.
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for every aspect of our customers' experience, from the initial processing of their order to dealing with any enquiries, by phone, post or via the web.
BVG Group offers excellent promotion prospects and some of the most senior people in our business started work in our contact centre.
Successful candidates will need to be motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral and will be able to work under their own initiative. Previous experience in customer service would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training provided.
Rate of pay is £7.65 per hour with plenty of opportunity to increase with experience.
Standard shifts are between 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) in a rotating pattern with Saturday work required once every three weeks (paid at 50p per hour premium).
Also, due to our catalogue launches in the USA we now able to offer varied shifts, which can include nightshifts to meet all requirements.
Full time hours are based on 40 hours per week but part time hours, evening/night/ weekend shifts and overtime also available.
There really is something to suit everyone!
Marketplace Administration Assistants
starting salary £15,600
An exciting opportunity exists for ebay and Amazon marketplace Administration Assistants to work in our fast-paced B2C team at our HQ in Brecon.
- Creating product listings for new products. Liaising with other team members to ensure product copy, pricing and images are correct.
- Helping to improve and maintain existing product listings. E.g. Improving product copy, uploading new product images, changing pricing.
- Daily administration tasks to ensure account performance metrics are maintained to a high standard.
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, enjoy working to deadlines and have first-rate written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in the use of MS Office (notably Excel and Word) is also essential. A desire to learn and a 'can do' attitude is essential.
Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate in this, the fastest growing department of our business.
Hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Applications by email with covering letter to Dan Price - firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now